(ET) RE: E-15 Reverse relay Arcing

Well I figured out my arcing problem. Let me preface by saying I had an
E-15 for 18 years, no arcing problem even switching directions when moving.
This is my 2nd E-15 which was prettier then mine (less corrosion) so I
decided to use it and have a parts machine with my original. The problem
was that the speed lever was groved in the sides where it rides from right
to left in the channel guide. This allowed th first micro switvh to stay
activated while the lever hit the rererse micro swith(huge arc). Put in
assebly from original ET. Problem solved. Thanks for the feedback.

             Steve