(ET) I got a ride

        I just sent this out and I now have transport, Now All I have to do
is win the auction. Better check the Limit on the old Visa card.

        Hi
        I may need some help moving and A-60 (Wheelhorse Riding mower)
from
Evansdale IA to Madison  or Sheboygan WI. The haul is actually from IA to
Niagara Fall Canada but I've got the Madison to Niagara Falls covered. If
the rider is as appears on E-bay it is fully functional and should be a
simple roll on and off a small pickup like and S10 or of a small utility
trailer will move it nicely. It weighs about 500
         lbs. with batteries,
                Freight Quote from E bay is $383. Evandale to Sheybogan or
Madison.
        Can anybody help out on this leg. As a drop point or haulage.
Perhaps we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. Or if you going
the PA show perhaps some sort of swap like a case of Ontario ice Wine, or A
slab on back bacon :-):-):-):-)

        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6