current meter rust (from) Re: (ET) An E20 for sale on eBay. [Virus checked]

Steve,

Try laminating your color printout  at a Kinko's or some other copy center
before mounting your new gage face in the meter. That should take care of
the elements issue.

Dave Reuter
_________________________________
Senior Engineer
IAV Automotive Engineering, Inc.
_________________________________

----- Forwarded by Dave Reuter/IAVINC/IAV on 04/28/2003 10:14 AM -----

                      "SteveS"

                      <ssawtelle fcc net>              To:
<elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
                      Sent by:                         cc:

                      owner-elec-trak cosmos ph        Subject:  current
meter rust (from) Re: (ET) An E20 for sale on eBay.
                      y.tufts.edu

                      04/28/2003 09:20 AM

An interesting thing I noticed is that it says the current meter cover is
fogged and the face is rusty. Out of three ETs I have, two have that same
problem. Is this common? The meters seem ok, just a rusty face. Just
curious. I made a new (paper) face for one of mine, but the (ink jet)
colors ran on the first wet day.

- SteveS