(ET) Tractor Pulls

I noticed in the "motor for sale" email Paul's signature line has:

> E -20  1750 LBS tractor pull champ All stock 20 HP class

We have a tractor pull at the 4-H fair in the summer - sure would be fun to
show up with the E20. I know there has been some discussion before, but
Paul,  would you be willing to share your secrets to winning with us? I
wouldn't want to make a bad showing if I go! I am a complete novice at this
stuff. Are they all run the same way? (and a hundred other questions).

- SteveS
E12Ss
E20
Leesburg, VA