RE: (ET) batterys

Yep, I take Paypal.
I have sold upwards of 40 of these charger controllers, and so far as I know, everyone is satisfied. If any users would care to report their experiences to the list, I would be interested in hearing them. And I imagine others would too.

Harry Landis

From: "Humphrey, Timothy" <HumphreyT neads ang af mil>
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) batterys
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:32:48 -0000

As David mentioned, Harry's charge controller simply replaces the GE Timer.

But David, it seems that Barry is concerned with not "severely"
overcharging
his batteries. I understand that with Floodeds this only causes them to use
more water and does not necessarily damage them. However,  wouldn't Harry's
controller provide a sense of peace. Knowing that your batteries will get
charged, will not get boiled and will be kept topped off.

Finish mowing, park it, plug it in, and forget about it until you need it
again. Even MY wife could handle that.

Stay Charged!

Hump

P.S. Harry do you take Paypal?