Re: (ET) varistor

I have an E12S and have replaced the varistor. On my it jumps the field
wires
(#10, & #49?) at a connector in the harness that runs down along the
steering
column behind the lower panel cover.

If you would like a picture let me know I'll take a digital photo and
email it
directly to you.  It would take me a day or two because my e-trac and I
don't
live together  ;^)