(ET) E-15 Rear Discharge Mower Refurb

I'm doing a quick refurb on my front mounted mower deck after owning my E-15 for a year.

I have looked at the "Attachments Catalog" on Elec-Trak.org and the reference numbers that follow are from there. I'm about to order some rear rollers (MR-4) from Bill Gunn. I noticed that my deck is missing the baffles (MR-8). Does anyone out there have experience that the baffles actually improve the mowing significantly? I have used the deck without baffles for a year.

I am taking off the blades to have them sharpened and balanced. Any tips on how to do that?

I'm also taking one of the large diameter mower motors off to have new bearings installed. Any recommendations how to remove the motor?

Thanks,
Andy
E-15
Roanoke, VA