Re: (ET) New list member

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:02:20 -0800 (PST), Graham Allan wrote:
> I wonder, would an Elec-Trak be massive overkill for about 1/2 acre? We
> just moved to a place with a decent size yard... and have no mower...
> now spring is here and the thought of buying a stinky noisy mower is
> not appealing. I wonder what the chances of finding one around
> Minneapolis or greater Minnesota might be?

I have a .46 acre property, and I -guess- about .25 of that is grass.
With a
push mower it took me about 1 hour to do.  The ET takes about 45 minutes,
but
I'm sitting down.  I think it's very worth it.  In fact, that's the reason
finally summoned up the courage to ask my mother if I could retrieve the
all
but forgotten ET from her vacation house in Pennsylvania.  If I never
bought
the .46 (or higher) acre property, I probably wouldn't have the ET today.

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com