[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) length of the tractor and mower combined
- Subject: Re: (ET) length of the tractor and mower combined
- From: Jim Coate <jbc coate org>
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:57:12 -0500
- References: <20030322233158 56383 qmail web41102 mail yahoo com>
- Reply-to: jbc coate org
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
D Howell wrote:
Wanted to find out the combined length of an E-15 and
the mower, which is front mounted.
Welcome to the list and to the land of ETs!
A *quick* measurement shows the total length to be about 96", 76" for
the tractor & 20" for the part of the mower that extends past the lift.
If you have a weight/tool box on the back that would add to the length.
1992 Chevy S10