(ET) rear battery box

For my welding class project I decided to build new rear battery boxes out
of 14 gauge (.075") steel with an extra 1" of height to deal with the
battery post issue. All of my machines have 'issues' with the rear battery
box, so it's a worthwhile project. Would have liked to use SS but $$.

Curious, what else would any of you do to upgrade the rear battery box? Do
some machines have a rear outlet for the tiller, etc? Where is that
located?

Oh yeah, I will also add a lanyard to keep the seat from going back too far
when it's opened.

SteveS
E12Ss
E20