Re: (ET) Lift motor

I got a new one from Bill Gunn at Technical Services & Parts last year for about $140, part number 517400. Or could search junk yards for a 1970's power window unit to match, and then modify it to bring the 3rd wire out rather than using the case as the elec-trak frame isn't grounded.

Note that Bill ships the motor with a big sticker warning that it is for 18 volt use. Hi number is 608-868-6220. Call before 1PM (WI time).

brianbs juno com wrote:
Hi gang, Can anyone tell me where I might find another rear lift motor? Mine is getting really slow and overheats every 5 minutes or so. I looked into having it re-wound and they estimated it would cost over $200!! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Brian Sweeney E20 in Orangevale, CA

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

--

_________