From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Paul Wood
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 10:52 PM
To: et al
Subject: (ET) data on lift motor assy.

Greetings all: I need to install the new belt Wisconsin Jim G. sold me. An
exploded view of the gear axles and assembly plates would make me a
happy "Lucky Man."

My New Idea large frame 200 works mowing best with the front deck held
off the terror firmer between mowing passes.  My neighbor looks on in
awe as I make 2 or 3 passes reducing the cut grass to powder.  He
has to bag his clippings.

I have a large stack of manuals and such to offer to a designee librarian
for the ET community/club/cum/fraternity.  Any of whom that need a copy of a drwngl and would send him a dollar a page to cover s&h etc.
Any vollunteers for librarian position?  I'll ship the books(20lbs. + - ) free.
At 70, with failing health, I would like someone to accept them.
Paul Wood, Lincoln, NE