-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of PH
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 7:29 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Think Spring

Hey guys,
I'm thinking spring with a new battery pack of Trojan
T-105s for my C-185.

Speaking of batteries, checkout the Trojan website at
http://www.trojanbattery.com/ Under Tech Support is great info on
battery maintenance.

Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher