Re: (ET) E-mail test

Hi everyone, I guess everything is okay as I have
received several replies to my query. I used to live
in the midwest when I was a teenager and to be honest,
I don't miss the winter weather at all. It does rain a
lot here in the Northwest, but I don't mind that at
all. Thanks, Dan Eyk

--- Gary Woodard <farmallcub57 yahoo com> wrote:

> Daniel, I didn't get anything either, but I do know
> our internet service was inaccessible all day
> Wednesday due to storms, melting snow and water in
> systems and ice, etc., so this may have interrupted
> receipt of some things.....( I was trying to figure
> out why my computer wouldn't get online...thought it
> had a modem problem or something and then after
> trying the other phone line on it and still nothing,
> I remembered taht my son had left an old computer in
> his room when he left.  I tried it and got the same
> results so I knew it wasn't the computer
> malfunctioning.   I did have the 2 most recent ones,
> today, so I know it is working now, anyway.
> Here in Ohio, we're just going from 3 degrees
> Wednesday AM to 16 degrees, snow on top of ice and
> schools closed again, today....to : supposedly 52
> degrees tomorrow, (Friday).  If you don't like the
> weather in Ohio, just wait a day and it'll get worse
> or better!
> Gary Woodard
> I-5  w/snowblower
>  Daniel Eyk <danieleyk yahoo com> wrote:Hi all, are
> you guys still out there or are you all
> digging out. I haven't heard anything for sometime
> and
> was wondering if I was having some trouble. Have a
> good day and keep Trakin. Dan Eyk
>
> =====
> Daniel Eyk
> Vancouver, Wa.
>
> Electric S-10 project
> E-15 project

> Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and
more

=====
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.