Re: (ET) WTB, rear battery box for a large frame elec-trak

Used battery boxes and panels that anyone is willing to part with will probably look as bad as what you have... rather than custom made, perhaps easier to just order new ones from Bill Gunn?

Seth wrote:
E12-E20 sized. Mine has a bad case of the rot. I also have to fabricate
some front battery box side panels. If I were to make (or get them made)
would there be an interest in replacement panels?

I would prefer getting a rear battery box from someone in New England,
paricularly Massachussetts or further North.

TIA,

Seth

_________
Jim Coate