(ET) 400A shunt and panel meter, $19.99

I just picked this up on eBay.

Only 400A, but that's fine for what I want. They say they have more.

It seemed a good deal to me. Probably overkill for an elec-trak.

Seth
You were high bidder on my following item(s)...

  Ebay #:2507831042
  please contact us at 603-672-1223.

  eBay Listing #: 2507831042
   Price: $19.99

  Your Bid: $19.99
  Shipping,Handling & Insurance:$6.00
  **We self insure all USPS packages to the lower 48 contiguous states**

  Your total is:$25.99
  Shipping price based on the lower 48 contiguous states.

  For rates on International shipments & Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska
- Please Email
  Us
  **Please be advised!!**  **There is a $5.00 service charge for all
international
  shipments
  in addition to actual shipping charges. **
  We are not responsible for ANY custom charges that may be assesed.

  Credit Card (we DO NOT accept Paypal) - call  (603) 672-1223, or Fax
603-672-0822
  BUYERS Phone number must accompany all credit cards purchases! Our
hours of
  operation
  are 10:00-5:00 EST every day.

  Please send check or money order with Ebay # to:

  Golden Opportunities
  326 Nashua Street
  Milford, NH  03055
  1-603-672-1223