RE: (ET) Tractor stuck

I would like to see the schematics.
I can also post them on my web site.
Rod
http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/etrakh/page1.html

Schematic of my control interface.
http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/etrakh/ELECTRAK.PDF

                      Andrew Poush <agp@???>

                      Sent by:                         To:       elec-trak
cosmos phy tufts edu
                      owner-elec-trak cosmos ph        cc:

                      y.tufts.edu                      Subject:  RE: (ET)
Tractor stuck

                      02/10/03 01:26 PM

My tractor is stuck, too.  But because I lost the (one and only) key.
Is Bill Gunn my best option for correcting this situation?

You can add my tractor to the list if you like:
E-15 (AA) - modified to use golf car controllers and a 48V battery pack
blade
mower

Incidentally, this tractor was sold to me by Mark Hanson and is the
same as the one in the photo (jpeg) on the Elec-Trak.org web album.  I
have the schematics for it and Mark's permission to post them on the
website.  If someone contacts me directly and requests that I scan the
diagrams for posting, then that should be sufficient motivation.
Otherwise, it will probably be some time before it works its way onto
my "to-do" list.

Thanks,
Andy Poush