(ET) paint

I used the stock yellow from "value" hardware, pretty close. The true John Deere is to "orangy"

When I used the blower, I found that keeping the chute full worked best, really needed to crowd the snow, also usually ran with the load meter "pinned" and didn't seemd to hurt anything.

Got enough snow now that the big tractor is going to be working, pretty well whole south western NY is shut down yet from the storm yesterday, kids get a snow day.

wombat