From: Jim Coate [mailto:jbc coate org]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 3:25 PM
To: elec-trak
Subject: (ET) pulling power?

We all know that the ET's are amazing strong, what with the reports of
tractor pulls and such. On smooth pavement, an ET could probably tow an
airplane.

But... any ideas as to how heavy a trailer a large-frame ET could pull
across un-paved areas (i.e. basically level but somewhat bumpy turf or
lumpy bare dirt)?

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S10