Re: (ET) Wheel Weights

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet on the list, but my E15 has "loaded" rear tires. I'm not sure what's in there, it looks like a milky liquid, since the PO did it. I used to run full size tractors and loaded tires were used for some applications and the correct liquid does not rust the wheel rim or freeze. I have seen neither of these happen with my wheels so I'm assuming the correct liquid was used.
This fall I flipped my tires around for more chain clearance (thanks to the list, didn't know you could do that) and the tires were quite heavy, probably 40-50lbs

Oh and for the registry I have an E15AD, working snowblower, non-working mowing deck.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

Habooly1 wmconnect com
Sent by: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu

01/23/2003 10:29 AM