Re: (ET) What for our future?

Barry,

I think that's the dealer that used to make the relays and some of the electrical parts for GE !  I talked to the 90 year old dad when they were closing their store in Union or Englewood on Main Street to move the whole operation to the Vandalia.  I thought they had some parts, etc. left, but didn't get to finish talking to the gentleman, as he had to go help with some things....

Gary

 Barry Woods <barry woods wright edu> wrote:

For the registry:

E15 in good condition with front mount deck and dozer blade

Bought it from a gentlemen who found it at a tractor dealership in
Vandalia, Ohio which used to be an Elec-Trak dealer. It had an electrical
problem and the original owner traded it in. It sat protected in the
dealership's warehouse for about 20 years.

Barry Woods
Dayton, OH

Do you Yahoo!?