Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:26 AM
Subject: (ET) (no subject)

Here is a list of what I currently have.
1-I 5 with forklift
1-EGT200 with custom body and mid deck
1-C185
2-C145's
1-E141
4-E20's (1 with bucket loader)
2-"E16's
4-E15's
6-E12's (some running and some not)
1-E8
3-John Deere 90's
1- International Harvester 95
1-Rotary Broom
4-Snowblowers
5-push blades
2- roto tillers
12- mower decks
1-lawn vacum
1- sickle bar
1- golf bag holder
2-edger trimmers
4-power heads with hedge trimmers, grass clippers,and drill heads
4- chainsaws
2- winter cabs
2- weight boxes
4-electric rear lifts
2- manual rear lifts
2 new tractor and deck covers
snow chains
wheel weights
I also have a full set of manuals and micro fiche along with sales flyers, brochures and ads.
Also a mutiple supply of new and used support parts.
I am looking for a lawn sweeper and a cultivator and welder.

Thanks
Chuck Sweet
New Lebanon, Ohio
(Just west of Dayton, Ohio)Here is a list of what I currently have.