(ET) X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.0.5762.3

My 3 cents

          2 E15s both running.  1 has rebuilt mower ass'y thanks to Eric
Miller. The tractor is from Michael Mcgarry looks to have been rebuilt
about 5 years ago.

          The other is my original (bought used, 18 years ago). Still
runs, needs batteries. Has complete mower deck. I don't know whether to
scrap it for parts. Or sell it. I don't need two. I would trade for snow
thrower & some good mower motors. I also have a main drive motor.

                                                Steve Caplan
                                                Baltimore, Maryland