(ET) What for our future?

 I guess I'll add nine to.  I like the speed that the    site opened and ran, but I prefer to get most items in my E-mail because I check it every day.  I go to the Elec-trac site for more info. only when I need it.  Can't an owners lists, and other information be added to the site like the photo pages?  I don't understand the tec of the archives or other methods being mentioned.

I live in Goodrich Mich. S.E. of Flint.
I own an E-20 that is about 60% restored.

Ralph & Elaine Vogan