[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) diode drop
- Subject: Re: (ET) diode drop
- From: Tickners <tickners valinet com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 22:44:18 -0500
- In-reply-to: <3E19CEE6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.0.6
on 1/6/03 1:45 PM, Neil Dennis at wombat RealNS com wrote:
> Jeff, don't forget, you have AC on the transformer side, DC on the
> Battery side so make sure your voltmeter is correctly set. The DC is
> also "pulse" so you need a peak reading voltmeter.
I'm using an analog multimeter, so I imagine I'm seeing the average, rather
then peak DC voltage.