Re: (ET) E-20 with attachments

   On 6 Jan 2003 at 10:58, SteveS wrote:

   This group has the ability to post photos, and files, but our moderator
   should speak up on how or if he wants to control that. I posted a text
file
   showing some parts substitutions last year, so it worked then.

Yes, please don't send attachments of any kind to the list.  Large
files like that should be delivered individually to people who ask for
them or posted on the web.  While we are at it, please don't send
extra copies of your message in HTML.  See
http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/plaintxt.htm for how to turn off
this feature in your mailer.

   From: "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <roden ald net>
   Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:41:54 -0500

   Many thanks to the folks at Tufts who host this mailing list for us.

You're welcome!

   If we need an ET file storage area, I can probably set up either a web
site
   or an ftp site for files as long (as they don't get too big or numerous
--
   my server space is leased).  But I would think that's more within the
   mission of elec-trak.org.

I would agree that Elec-trak.org is the right place, unless there is
some problem.

                        Ken