(ET) E-20

Hi
I went to look at an E-20 today , not too far from me.
It's in pretty decent shape,has pretty nice snowthrower,a mower,a nice 48"
dozer blade,and a nice stack of manuals and stuff. Here's the thing:all I
really want is the dozer blade,and I don't want to pay $375 for that.
(that's what he wants for everything). Anyway,to make a long story
short,If anybody is interested in the rig,I will pass along the guy's info.
and.of course,if the buyer would be willing to sell the blade,I would make
a deal for it.
It is in the Denver,Pennsylvania area.
Later,
Harold Z.