Re: (ET) 3 ETs on eBay

Hmm, well, here's the deal:  I will be traveling to MI over Christmas in
my Ranger with 5X8 trailer in tow.  I was planning on swinging through NY
on the way back to pick some stuff up from Jon Kuhne.  Southern WI and
back to MI would take me about 1 day. I know I could get 2 tractors and
the accessories.  If we can ditch the batteries, I could probably get all
3 and take them to NY.  I would do this for 1 tractor and the
mounting/lift paraphenalia for the tiller. Depending upon what Jon has for
me, I might be able to haul 1 tractor to a point between Albany and
Raleigh, NC.  Something to think about, anyway.

Regards,

Brad

  Brad