(ET) I-5 for sale in Ohio

Title: I-5 for sale in Ohio
Hi everyone,

I acquired an I-5  two years ago and made an effort to get it going.  My initial enthusiasm has waned and I will part with the tractor and parts at a reasonable cost.   Of course I'd prefer to sell it as a package to save some hassle; further I'd prefer you come and pick it up.

There is a small amount of rust around the base of the battery box and small spots of rust on the exterior of the tractor.  The paint overall is faded but looks sound: could be waxed and cleaned up.  The person I got it from said he bought it used and his kids rode it around but he never repaired the front mower so they used it more to ride than to do work.  When I got it  the batteries in it were discharged so we pulled it up on my trailer, I hauled it home put it on my porch out of the weather where it has sat.

I sent off the 3 mower motors to be refurbished by Bill G. I also acquired a 4th for back-up.  I got a new front mower deck from Bill and still have the old one with the necessary parts to get it all going.  Finally, I purchased a GE chainsaw that works and have a new spare chain for it.

I also have some extra front tires and tubes, never used; also the schematics for this particular machine.  Everything  I have goes with the package.

I have at least  $950 in it so far and will ask for the best offer I can get for it over $650.  This is a good deal on a tractor that was not used heavily.

Let me know if you're interested.  I live in Southeast Ohio.

Steve Frankenfield