(ET) Throwin' Snow!

Hey all,

Just had to share my first ET snow throwing experience with others that would understand.

We had a 6" fairly dry snow (which is a big deal in Northern VA) and the newly rebuilt thrower worked great! I was worried at first as I couldn't even back out of my shed even with tire chains (but no weights). But once I got it out in the open it was fine. I set in the runners as high as I could as I have a gravel driveway. I didn't toss too many rocks. I was worried about battery life as I have an 800' driveway and I was running in LL, but it ended as strong as it started. Neighbors were impressed. Even better, wife was impressed (now's the time to hit her up for more ET stuff!).

Thanks to all who helped me understand how to get my motor running the right way, how to set it up, sending manuals, etc etc.

'Course I gotta ask a question...
Something I may want to change is the single drive pulley the E12S has. Anyone done this? There doesn't look to be much room for two pulleys, but the larger machines have them - are they wider?

TIA,

SteveS
E12S