From: Paul Rogers/STARONT [mailto:progers electrictractor com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 2:00 PM
To: Chapin, Tim
Subject: RE: Demo tractors

HI Tim,
Thanks for the reply. The price you had was right but we really need the
room for new production and the unit prices are as follows.
36Volt with mower deck - $6,245. ea + 400. freight and the 48Volt with
deck
- $6,545. + 400 freight.
Let me know if this is appealing to you or perhaps some of your collegues.

Regards,
Paul F. Rogers