[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) http://www.elec-trak.org/
- Subject: Re: (ET) http://www.elec-trak.org/
- From: "Christopher Meier" <ads23 mn rr com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:24:32 -0600
- References: <aqrsbj+g25m eGroups com> <006401c28aa9$05cd6c50$ad5ba642 crystel com>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Thanks all. I'll have to double check at work (where I tried that from);
I had wanted to look up Bill Gunn's email on the mailing list, and just
for fun tried the elec-trak.org link, which had worked there in the past,
and it failed (tried several times over 10 minutes). Maybe there's a
proxy issue now...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Zach" <czach computer org>
To: "Mr23" <ads23 mn rr com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) http://www.elec-trak.org/
> No problem from here.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Mr23" <ads23 mn rr com>
> To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
> Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 4:37 PM
> Subject: (ET) http://www.elec-trak.org/
> > Anyone know what's up with http://www.elec-trak.org/?
> > Unreachable here...
> > -Chris