RE: (ET) Parts for a E15

Costs for my conversion include;

E15 off Ebay for $350 (it was a 20mile drive to pick it up)
Paint and supplies $20

SAFT STM-180 NiCd batteries $750 each (although I got them for FREE from
Chrysler
when I worked on the Dodge TEVan electric vehicle at GE.)

Curtis 1204 control $195 rebuilt at EVParts
http://www.evparts.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=260&product_id=1139
That's if you buy one.  We had one laying around at work, so mine was FREE.

My control board.  FREE - these where sample parts that I kept and never
used on
various designs at work.
If you were to buy all the parts at Digikey, probably $30-40 bucks.

My time to tinker with it; priceless (can't buy enough time to do all of
the EV projects I want to work on!!)

Your cost may vary ;-)

You can see other EV toys of mine at
hower.iwarp.com/photo.html

Rod - W8RNH

Rod;

Could you share some cost data on your conversion, including the batteries.

Thanks;
Dennis