From: David Gingras [mailto:dtgingras yahoo com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 11:55 AM
To: Rod Hower
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Parts for a E15

Rod,

I would be very interested in getting the schematic. Also, I took a look at your site, nice job, hopefully mine will look as nice.

Thanks,

Dave Gingras

 Rod Hower wrote:

http://www.4qd.co.uk/
They have cost effective series and shunt controls.

I integrated a series control on mine with a conversion circuit that
interfaced all of the existing
Etrak switches.
I can send the schematic if you want it.

My tractor is shown at
http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/405.html

Rod
hower.iwarp.com/photo.html

I have an E15 and am in need of a control module for it. Any idea where I
can get one? I have been told that some people have been very successful
in retrofitting newer control modules from golf carts.

Any Ideas??

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?