Re: (ET) Need a chainsaw

From Lee:

An alternative is to get an inverter and use a 110 electric saw.

At 10:25 AM 10/01/2002 -0400, Christopher Zach wrote:
Hello!

Well, I took the E20 up the path behind my house and checked out the status
of the trails.

What a mess: Several *large* trees are blocking the path; we had some big
ones go down.

As it is far outside the range of an extension cord and I don't want a gas
chainsaw, I would like to beg, borrow, or buy an Elec-trak chainsaw.

Anyone have one they could lend for a month or sell? How good is the
Elec-trak chainsaw?

Thanks!
Chris