(ET) Attachments

Hi all,

I was fortunate enough to come across a almost new E16 (needs batteries but
the paint is hardly worn off the floor boards and the plastic is in great
shape!).  It turns out that the couple use to sell Ets way back when. The
husband had passed away years ago and she finally decided to sell the ET
stuff.  Along with the tractor is a rear discharge deck, rotary inverter,
hand tool power head with grass clipper, 2 extension cords, HC-05 weeder
cultivator, and a brand new HE-06 edger (never been used), operators
manual,
and a 36V power pack tester and a few misc parts.  Too bad that numerous
manuals were tossed out before I got there.

Anyway, I was checking things out and everything works great with the
exception of the cultivator. It runs OK but it is quite noisy; a screaming
sound.  The large gearbox is greased up and the motor spins freely.  Is
this
sound normal? I was unable to see how to check the first reduction (on the
motor) for grease.

Don't know much about inverters but it seems to work OK. It started my
drill
press. It is a GE Elec-Pac model 26CE12AA.  I assume it a 900 watt since it
has a 8 amp breaker on it. Are there types of equipment that should not run
on inverters?

Does anyone have manuals on this stuff that could be added to the ET site?

Thanx
Dean A. Stuckmann