Re: (ET) ET control system schematic

Sorry about not giving better instructions.
The schematic files are located at the Yahoo site for download.

Hello,

Thought I would send you a schematic of the Curtis 1204 series control
I plan on using with my elec trak.

All of the switches currently on the tractor are being utilized.
I plan on making up a circuit board that will accommodate the
10 relays.  I would have used relays with a 36V coil, but I had 10
of the 18V coil relays shown in the schematic.

To keep track of the relays the reference designator of the switch
is paired with the coil (K1-C belongs to K1-A etc.).

Let me know if you see any obvious problems.

Rod
P.S.  If anybody wants the real schematic in Powerlogic format, let me
know.

The Relays cost about $1.5 each (although I got them as free samples!)