Re: (ET) Rotary inverter on ebay...

From Lee Richardson:

I've cut all my wood for over 20 years using the inverter and electric chain saws. Lots of wood since that's my sole source of heat. (And I also kept our preacher in wood. His sole heat source, too.) I will say that last year I bought a Stihl to use on the bigger trees. The electrics just aren't quite enough for them.

I've really enjoyed this use of my tractor over the years. Cut the wood with the inverter/electric. Haul it in with the E-15. I've often wished for an electric wood splitter, though.

Hi folks,

I've not closely followed the thread on these rotary inverters.   How many
amps does the 900 watts translate into ?  I'm  wondering if it will drive
my
110V chain saw which is rated at 15 Amps.

Thanks,

Steve F.