From: Rod Hower [mailto:rodhower ameritech net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 12:56 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) E15 in progress

I worked on the ET tonight and took a few pics.
I put an updated photo at my site,
hower.iwarp.com/photo.html

The Rims are painted, but the rest needs some
New Holland Yellow.

The wooden rollers on the back of the mowing
deck are in nasty shape.  Any suggestions on where
I can get replacements?  Not looking for original, just
something that will be functional.  Also, there is
no roller on the front?  What should I put there?

Thanks,
Rod