(ET) Elec."motorcycle" for sale

Hello Group:
    I have an electric "motorcycle" I want to sell. I was all set to put
it on
ebay, but their fees are high for anything automotive. I've had it for
about 15
years and haven't used it much. I bought it during a gas crisis to ride to
work 5
miles round trip. It runs fine and is great for short little trips on non
highways. Here's the description:

    Goes 25-30 mph with a 200 lb rider. Looks like a small motorcycle but
is