Re: (ET) E-20 and Lift on Ebay

I corresponded by email with the seller.
The cutting deck is also for sale on ebay, separately at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2043480080&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

My E20 forklift mounts on the front and has wheels it does not tilt.
This forklift attachment:
"Tilts with hydraulic ram,no wheels ,mounts on back of tractor."

Does anyone have or know where I can obtain on line the
forklift manual for either of these or both forklift
attachments? Wouldn't it be neat having an e20 with forklift
on the front AND the back? I bet noone has THAT yet!

About the tractor, the seller said:
There is a forklift attachment up for auction right
     now, too.  There is
     a snow blower and mower attachment that we will be
     listing separately.
      The tractor has some rust.  The batteries are not
     included as stated in
     the listing.  There is a charger.

I may bid on some of this, though it is 1300 miles,
23 hour each way drive for me. (my disclaimer here)
Jim Lynch
jimlynch poweredbysun com