(ET) Wanted Dead or Alive

Hi
I am going to start searching my local area (100-200 miles radius from my
House) for electric tractors. To do this I am going to put ads in a number
of the local weekly newspapers. I am hoping to flush out the few machine
that are sitting in the back of barns and sheds etc. My initial research
shows that I am likely at a good fishing hole.

It would be helpfull if I had some images referable a side shots. (jeps,
eps, or tiff)

As a test am going to start my search by looking for Ride Arounds. If you
have good have image of,  or are will to take image and send it to me of
a:
- A-60 (Wheelhorse)
- ER-8 (GE)
- The John Deere Rider (sorry I don't know the Number) but it  is Green
":-)
Or
-       any other electric rider Please E-mail it to me (Sears? New Idea?)

I'll make up a "Wanted Dead or Alive Poster"

At best I'll find some machines and let the list know about them at worst
the group will have a neat photo spread and a poster I can E-mail to who
ever wants it.

Thanks in advance
Geof Thompson B. Sc. CLS
No trees were killed in the production of this E-mail.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
Data Management Designer
Canadian Hydrographic Service
Central and Arctic Region
867 Lakeshore Road
Burlington, Ontario
Canada. L7R 4A6

Phone (905) 336-4698
Fax (905) 336-8916
E-mail Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca>