From: "Bob Murcek" <rmurcek geisinger edu>
To: <jbc coate org>; <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) speeds

> Jim,
> I used a 4QD (www.4qd.co.uk ) "Scoota 120" controller.  I have to add a
disclaimer: I have no idea how this controller would hold up under serious
use, i.e., lawn mowing.  My kids just use the tractor as a
(highly-supervised) riding toy.  I must say, though, that even an hour of
running around in my sloping backyard there isn't the slightest feeling of
warmth in the controller.