From: Christopher Zach [mailto:czach computer org]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 8:03 AM
To: SteveS; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) performance logging

That is neat. I have just started using my CEC E-meter on the electirc
car,
and it's amazing to watch the voltage and current go up and down. The
neatest part is that you can see when you're simply being inefficient.
For
exaample: pouring power on while climbing a hill. You're just wasting
200amps (and dropping the voltage thru the floor) with no net effect.

Was about to post for comments on putting an E-Meter in an Elec-trak,
but
they cost $200 each. $30 plus a little solder is much more reasonable...

Thanks for working on this.
Chris