(ET) FWD: MPLS Area Electric Garden Tractor on Auction?

-------- FORWARDED MESSAGE ------

Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:01:47 -0500
From: Mueller Gregg luthbro com
To: ev listproc sjsu edu

For anybody in the Minnesota/Minneapolis area who cares, I noticed in the
classifieds there is a "G.E. Electric Lawn Tractor with Sweepster" in one
of many auctions happening tomorrow (Sat. 7/19).

The complete listing (and what I believe to be a picture, as well!) can be
found at the auctioneer's website: http://www.estatesale1.com/this.htm and
find your way down to "Helen's Auction" in the "Tonka Bay Sale". If the
picture is really of the tractor it appears to be in good shape...

Gregg

-------- END ORIGINAL MESSAGE -------

_________
Jim Coate