-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of
Jeremy Gagliardi com
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 8:21 AM
To: Elec-Trak
Subject: (ET) [Fwd: Key Switch]

Okay, I'm beginning to think nobody saw my question about my key switch,
since you all seem to be answering battery questions just fine.

My post boils down to this:  What voltage and amperage does the key
switch on an E-20 need to handle?  Will a 12V/10A switch suffice?

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com