(ET) ignition switch

Regarding my E-20, I thought I was having trouble with the relays
yesterday while mowing.  Every so often, the mower would stop but the
motor was still running.  Then, it started acting really strange.
Whenever I turned the mower on, the motor would stop, and vice versa.

I checked my relays with a "fine-tooth comb", as they say, and they
actually looked to be in near mint condition.  Not bad for 30 year old
relays.  I actually stumbled upon the problem.

I accidentally bumped the key in the ignition switch and noticed the
relays fluttered when I did that, so I jiggled it some more, and I
figured out the ignition was bad.  When I put a rocker switch in it's
place, everything worked fine.

I thought the list should know just in case this happens to anybody
else.

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com