(ET) Re: Power of DC Elec-Traks

As some of you know, we are just over a week away from the second annual
"Power of DC" electric drag races at the Mason-Dixon Dragway in
Hagerstown, Maryland. In addition to racing, there is an area near the
stands where all sorts of e-vehicles (bikes, scooters, etc.) gather for
show & tell. And a good place for an Elec-Trak gathering... hint hint!

So, anyone up for bringing their Elec-Traks to the "Power of DC"?
Someone I know is likely to bring his, but would be more likely if he
had company... I'm coming from Boston so too far to haul my E20, but I
will have a bunch of spare parts I'm picking up on the way :-)

The official (?) invitation to Elec-Trak owners is below.  Spectators
are of course welcomed too. The races will be held on Saturday, June
29th starting at 11 am (gates open at 9 am). For more information, see
http://www.powerofdc.com

Greg Pokorny wrote:
> Actually, I'd love to see a gathering of Elec-Traks at the Power
> of DC.  The more EVs the better.  Since we share the track with
> other events, ET drags are unlikely, but in the event of a "rapid
> on-track disassembly" (that never happens :-o ), it would be nice
> to have an electric tow vehicle to take the car back to the pits.
> The "Power of DC" was a great EV experience last year.  Having
> more EVs and EV enthusiasts can only make it better.  Hope to
> see you there!
>
> Great idea!
>
> Greg Pokorny
> "Power of DC: American Amps" Event Coordinator (www.powerofdc.com)