[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) Mower deck
- Subject: Re: (ET) Mower deck
- From: "Christopher Meier" <mr23 mn rr com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:11:44 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Has anyone evaluated modifying these decks to 'conform' to the ground?
I've considered hinging it at two points, for 3 sections. The idea is to
scalping high spots, or leaving long grass in small depressions, or at the
of hills that have a fairly sharp transition. (Yes, my lawn has many of
features!). Just a thought so far...
I've also considered putting a spring below the mower deck on the front
castor spindles to smooth out the deck movement on bumpier ground,
and to reduce transmitted forces to the deck and castor mount.