From: john briese [mailto:goodguyforsure hotmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 10:19 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) tiller plug and cord.

Larry, I don't know what the power meter ran with the tiller not engaged
in
soil, but I believe it was very low in the green.  My concern is what gage
wire the tiller should have. As it was set up here, one leg had 3 gage
(this

is the bad blade on the plug) and the other leg had 6 gage and the third
wire (6 gage) is not used. Maybe I should use the 3 gage and tie the two 6
gages together?
John Briese